Over 300,000 free android apps direct downloads
1Mobile Market is a collection of more than 300,000 free android apps direct downloads, with more exciting, practical and unique apps added everyday.
Unique and original contents
The professional editorial team have curated the latest and hottest apps through specialist in-depth approach and recommendations that count.
Language and content support for 13 languages.
In accordance with different languages a more unique and accurate Android app download experience has been provided.
Larger Screen, Easy Browsing
Support android Tablet PC use. When you browsing tablet client is very smooth, the picture is clearer.
What's New in v3.1
New Design for 'Featured'
Show more custom app lists
Optimized for 7' tablets
More Apps for Wider Sreen
Automatically to match the screen size
Returning to life from deep within
1Mobile Market was born into one of the fastest developing platforms around. It is on this platform that we face a group of users who have a desire and excitement for new things, and always strive for perfection. Therefore, We want to provide a unique product that can hold its own and delivers a more satisfying downloading experience. By integrating 1Mobile Market we hope to create a product that returns to the essence of a software download platform in correspondence to the key elements that separate Android from other operating systems.
When 1Mobile ventured into creating a software platform that was different from the rest our design concept was more than just a slogan, it was a mindset.
In the design of all post 2.0 versions, we made 1Mobile Market the ‘starting point’ for mobile.
How to cancel update notification?
• Open 1Mobile Market
• Press Menu
• Go to “Settings”
• Disable “update notification”
Why Auto Install/Uninstall does not work?
• Your phone has not rooted. These features need root permission
• The OS of your phone is Android 4.0 or Higher. There is a problem with them, we’ll fix it soon.
Where are the APK files those I have already downloaded?
• Make sure you have already enable “Save apk file” in “Settings” of 1Mobile Market.
• Open a file manager like “ES File Explorer” , or connect to PC and then open the SD Card.
• Find the folder “download” and you’ll see the APK files.
Why always tell me parsing package error?
• Your OS is lower than the APP’s requirement.
• There is something wrong with your downloading process, please download it again.